Thursday, April 21, 2011

Welcome to the Blog World?

Apparently blogging is fun.  I have been semi-interested in making a blog for quite some time now, however, I've always been too lazy to actually do it.   I guess maybe I will start out my blog by giving some background information.


Hello.
I am Amy Ritter. 18 years old. SUU student.  I LOVE SUU.  It is an excellent school, and I am actually really enjoying small little Cedar.  I am a Special Education major.  I have an excellent family, and I have fantastic friends.  I'm intrigued by life and love to travel and explore it.  Basically.... Thats the condensed version of my life. 


Speaking of travel.  In less then 48hrs.  I will be on my way to FLORIDA and the BAHAMAS.  I am so excited.  It will be my 3rd time going to Florida and my first time going to the bahamas.  I will be going with a BYU geology field trip. (Having a geologist dad "ROCKS" sometimes. Pun intended.) ;)

1 comment: